An innovative solution to remove emails from mail folders of different IMAP based mail apps. Delete emails from all IMAP based web/cloud mail apps with different email deletion modes. Remove unnecessary emails with attachments and free up space in your IMAP account.
- Efficiently remove emails from any IMAP based cloud mail app.
- Erase emails with attachments using different deletion modes.
- Emails delete from only selected mail folders of IMAP account.
- Remove emails by subject, and “To” or “From” Email Addresses.
- Delete emails of a specific date range with mail filtering function.
Free Download Buy Now
Home » Products » Email Eraser Software
IMAP Email Eraser Software - Smart Features
Instant Fast Software Delivery via Email
- Direct method to delete remove unnecessary emails from IMAP based mail accounts.
- Perform Email deletion from IMAP account mail folders with 4 different modes: -
- Delete all email with attachments: - Remove all emails with or without attachments at once.
- Delete only email with attachments: - Only erase emails that has attachments.
- Delete only unread emails: - Clean all unread emails from all selected IMAP mail folders.
- Delete Folder (including email and attachments): - Erase all selected mail folders.
- Delete social media notification emails: - Remove social media account's notification emails.
- Remove emails from selective single as well as multiple IMAP account mail folders at once.
- Delete IMAP emails of a specific date range with assistance of date-wise mail filtering option.
- Remove emails of specified “Subject”, “To” and “From” email address from IMAP account.
- Remove emails from all IMAP based mail apps like- Gmail, Yahoo, ZOHO, AOL, Yandex, etc.
- Get a clean and easily accessible interface perform IMAP email deletion process with less efforts.
- Accessible on all new to older Windows O/S editions- Win 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, & other.
Download Now BuyNow Software Working
Demo Edition:- Delete 10 emails from every IMAP mail folder with free Email Eraser demo edition.
Email Eraser Software - All Features
Erase unnecessary emails from IMAP accounts
Most straight-forward technique to delete IMAP emails from server of IMAP mail account. Select mail folders and remove emails from only chosen folders. Get ability to delete emails in bulk from all IMAP based mail apps including- Gmail, G-suite, Yahoo Mail, Outlook.com, Office365, AOLMail, ZohoMail, and more.
Effectively remove unnecessary emails from IMAP account mail folders with different modes. In addition, get different mail filtering option for email deletion process (To, From, Subject, and Date Range Filter).
Check working process >> How to Erase IMAP account Emails?
Different Modes for IMAP Email Deletion
- Delete all email with attachments: - From selected mail folders of your IMAP account delete all emails.
- Delete only email with attachments: - remove email only having attachments from email account.
- Delete only unread emails: - erase only unopened emails from selected mail folders.
- Delete Folder (including email and attachments): - remove all selected folders with all their inner elements.
- Delete social media notification emails: - from IMAP account delete notification mails of social media apps.
Remove emails from cloud mail apps with different deletion modes: -
Remove Social Media Notifications
With easy steps remove notification emails that are received from social media apps. Easily delete emails of Facebook, Youtube, Linkedin, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Netflix, Snapchat, weChat, Tumblr, Reddit, and TikTok.
Note: - For deleting notification emails users just need to type the email address of social media app (e.g., email@example.com, facebookmail.com, etc.).
Different Mail filtering options
- Date Range: - erase only unopened emails from selected mail folders.
- “From” & “To”: - Input “From” and “To” email addresses to remove specific sent and received emails.
- Subject: - Enter the subject of email and easily deleted all emails having the specified subject.
Remove specific emails easily with email eraser tool's different mail filtering options, like: -
Remove emails from specific folders
Email Eraser tool supports to delete emails from selective folders of IMAP mail account. Get preview of all mail folders, choose specific mail folders from email deletion. Easily delete emails from only selected IMAP account mail folders.
Support of all IMAP Mail app
Into the software login with any IMAP based web or cloud mail account to remove mail folders. With Email Eraser tool, easily remove emails from all IMAP based mail accounts. (e.g. - Gmail, YahooMail, Offie365, Outlook.com, G-suite, Zoho Mail, AOL Mail, Yandex Mail, Roundcube, Horde webmail & more.)
Clean Graphical User Interface
Email Eraser software is specially designed for home users to smoothly delete IMAP emails. Perform email deletion with the advanced and easily operable graphical interface of this tool. From any web and cloud mail account users can delete unwanted emails with this smart solution.
Windows O/S compatibility
Email Eraser software is a windows-based software and able to work on all Windows O/S editions. For email deletion from IMAP mail accounts users can access this software on versions of Windows (including- Win 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, and older editions.)
Remove/Delete IMAP Emails Free
Without spending money perform IMAP email deletion process with email eraser free demo edition. Before spending money test working and all functions of the software by using its trail version. Remove/delete up to 10 emails from every folder of IMAP mail account free of cost.
eSoftTools Email Eraser Software
Easily Email Eraser Software first screen with mail apps list
Login to IMAP mail account
Email account mail folder loading
Email Removing options
Delete Emails from emails accounts
|Software Features||Trial Version||Full Version|
|Remove Emails from IMAP Web/Cloud Mail apps|
|Delete emails from specific folder|
|All emails deletion modes available|
|All mail filtering options available|
|Unlimited IMAP email delete||Delete 10 Emails from each selected IMAP account mail folder|
Remove upto 10 emails from each selected mail folder of IMAP mail account without spending money.
Personal, Corporate, Technician
English, German, Italian, French, Spanish
Intel® Pentium Class
Hard Disk Space
50 MB of free hard disk space
Minimum 512 MB is required
Delivery by E-mail
Supported Windows OS
Works with all windows O/S editions 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, & below editions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How to Remove/Delete IMAP Email with eSoftTools Email Eraser Software?
Apply the below given steps to delete unnecessary emails from IMAP mail sever: -
- Download, Install and Launch eSoftTools Email Eraser Tool on your windows PC.
- Choose your IMAP based mail app from the available list of mail apps.
- Add IMAP account login details - Email Address, Password, Port & Host Name.
- Click the login button and sing in with your IMAP account into the software.
- Load all your IMAP account mail folders and make selection of needed folders.
- Apply the Mail filtering settings, and make selection of an email deletion mode.
- Lastly, hit the Delete button and start deleting IMAP emails from IMAP mail account.
Check the complete process, by visiting here: - How to Delete unnecessary Emails from IMAP mail account?
What are the deletion modes available in this tool to delete unnecessary IMAP emails?
- Delete all email with attachments: - Remove all emails with their attachments from all selected mail folders.
- Delete only email with attachments: - Erase only the emails having attachments from selected folders.
- Delete only unread emails: - Eliminate only unread emails from selected mail folders of your IMAP mail account.
- Delete Folder (including email and attachments): - remove all selected folders with their inner emails with associated attachments.
- Delete social media notification emails: - Remove notification emails of social media apps from selected folders of IMAP mail account.
Users can delete unneeded emails from an IMAP based mail app/account with these 5 different modes: -
Is this software providing the facility to remove Facebook notification emails specifically?
Yes, this software offers a separate option for deleting notification emails of Facebook and other social media apps. Users just need to put the notification email address of the social media app.
Note: - Users can remove notification emails of Facebook, Youtube, Linkedin, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Netflix, SnapChat, weChat, Tumblr, Reddit, TikTok.
Will this software allow its users to delete email from specific mail folders of IMAP account?
Yes, after IMAP account login the software shows all mail folders into the software. From the list of mail folders users can choose needed folders and delete emails from only selected folders.
Is any additional option available in this software to remove emails of some specific dates?
Yes, the software offers multiple email filtering option and one of them is Date-wise mail filter. Users can select this mail filter by date option and easily remove email of only required dates.
Will this software allow me to remove emails of a specific subject from my IMAP mail account?
With Email Eraser tool users can filter emails by “From”, “To” and “Subject” properties and easily remove emails of specified email attribute.
By using this software can I remove unwanted emails from my Gmail and G-suite accounts?
Users can easily delete emails from mail folders of Gmail/G-suite as well as all other IMAP based mail apps. (Like- Yahoo Mail, Office365, Outlook.com, ZohoMail, Yandex Mail, AOL Mail, and others.).
Is a person with no technical skills or without any prior experience can use this software?
All kind of persons can easily operate this software for email deletion from IMAP mail account without any prior experience.
Can I use this software on a low-end pc having any older edition of Windows O/S?
This Email Eraser tool is compatible in all old and new editions of Windows O/S including- Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 7, XP, Vista, and other older editions.
What are the features will I receive in the free demo edition of this Email Eraser tool?
The free demo edition of this Email Eraser tool can remove up to 10 emails from each IMAP account mail folder without any charges.
Client Most Valuable Review's
Submit Your Review
- Open an email conversation, and click the message option.
- After that, select the items that you want to delete.
- A warning will pop up to confirm delete or cancel the action. ...
- Thereafter, open the deleted items folder.
- The deleted messages will move to the trash folder.
Yes, the IMAP sync deleted messages from server. It means, if you delete a message, it will get removed from the server. This article will guide you about IMAP synchronization.Why is IMAP not deleting messages from server? ›
When you delete messages from Gmail through IMAP, those messages are not technically removed from the server. Instead, Gmail removes the current inbox label and marks the mail as "archived." To delete emails from the server through IMAP, manually move those messages to the Gmail Trash folder.Does IMAP Delete messages? ›
IMAP stands for Internet Message Access Protocol. This second method, like POP, is used for email retrieval purposes, and starts by accessing email from a remote server. Instead of then storing locally and deleting from the server, the email just simply stays on the server.Does IMAP delete emails from all devices? ›
If the mail message is stored on the mail server, deleting the message deletes it everywhere. If the mail message is stored per-device, it must be deleted per-device. IMAP defaults to storing messages on the mail server.How long does IMAP keep emails? ›
Keeps a copy of emails on the server permanently (i.e. NOT on your computer) by syncing with the mailbox on the server and your computer.Does IMAP keep messages on server? ›
If you have an IMAP, or HTTP (such as Gmail or Outlook.com ) account, mail isn't stored on your computer. All email remains on the mail server until you delete it.How do I reset my IMAP account? ›
Step 1: Open up the Settings application. Step 2: Find the Accounts or Sync section. Step 3: Select the “IMAP” or Personal (IMAP) or “Email” account. Step 4: Select “Account settings.” Page 2 Step 5: Select your IMAP account Step 6: Select “Incoming settings.” Page 3 Step 7: Update the password and select Done.How do I reset my IMAP email? ›
For IMAP email the easiest way to fix login problems is to delete the account, restart your phone, and then add the account back. As the master copy of all email is on the email provider's server you won't lose any messages.How to delete message in IMAP command? ›
- Connect to IMAP (port 143).
- Log in as an administrator.
- Issue the appropriate Search command, as follows: ...
- Replace the spaces in the output results with commas, and use it in the Store command, as follows: ...
- Issue the Expunge command, as follows: ...
- Log out of IMAP.
Depending on your email server, you can go into Settings > Mail > Choose the email address > Tap on Account > Advanced > Deleted Mailbox> You should see the option to be able to delete emails ON MY IPHONE or ON THE SERVER. You want to be able to delete the messages from you server.